Call: (510) 482-4882
Cross Street: West Street
Bonus Room: 01
Family Room: 01
Dining Room: 01
Casita sqft: 120
Open House: June 25th 1-4pm June 26th, 2-5pm July 3rd, 2-5pm
- 3 blocks from MacArthur Bart Station
- 4 minute drive to Homeroom (16 minute walk if you want to exercise)
- 5 minute drive to Kaiser Hospital
- 6 minute drive to Public Market and Emeryville Amtrak Station
- 7 minute drive to Ikea and Bay Street
- 8 minute drive to Berkeley Bowl
- 9 minute drive to Lake Chalet
- 10 minute bike ride to Drakes Dealership
Welcome to Longfellow! Here, in the midst of it all, is 820 Apgar! This home was neglected and finally got brought back to its wonderful 1914 glory with tons of upgrades. New oak hardwood floors, dual pane windows, George Nelson bubble light fixture and detailed moulding and trims help round out the living room.
The living/dining spaces were made for an open floor plan that’s great for entertaining. The kitchen island, stainless steel appliances, new shaker cabinetry, and farmer sink really brings out the chef in all of us! New paint, tiles and recessed lighting really makes this home shine. The Master suite is bright and sunny.
The office/3rd bedroom has yard access to a new redwood deck and in the yard, a lovely casita. It can be a man cave, she shed, just storage, or a nice retreat in the hot summer sun. The basement has laundry hook ups and can be used for storage as well.
|Address:||820 Apgar Street|