Call: (510) 482-4882
Cross Street: Kiwanis
Dining Room: 1
Enormous Deck: 1
- 4 minute drive to Farmer Joe’s
- 5 minute drive Safeway at Lincoln Square
- 6 minute drive ride to Head Royce School
- 7 minute bike ride Sequoia Diner and Peter’s Kettle Corn
- 8 minute drive to Dimond Center Banks
- 9 minute drive to Joaquin Miller Park picnic and hiking trails
- 10 minute drive to Montclair Village
- 11 minute drive to Fruitvale BART station
Wonderful family home, with lots of room to grow into. Main floor has a spacious living room with exposed beam ceilings, a formal dining room with bay views, bright kitchen with breakfast nook, and a Mad Men-esque den with fire place. Boasting 3 bedrooms, and a master suite, you’ll never run out of space on the main level! The lower level has a separate entrance, perfect for in–laws, or friends to come and go. There you will find a nice 2nd living room that you can use as a family room or game room, kitchenette/wet bar and the 2nd master suite.
DIY a new backboard for the basketball pole, clean up the fruit trees and water the terraced planting sections in the outdoor spaces! With a little elbow grease, fresh paint and DIY weekend projects, you will make this home really shine! Massive deck for you to enjoy all the views and sun that Oakland has to offer! Make this house your California dream HOME!
|Address:||4101 Eastlake Avenue|
|Lot Square Feet:||2,770|